Thursday, January 12, 2012

Shah Rukh Khan: I wish I had made RA.One better





Shah Rukh Khan
, who says marketing has become an indispensable part of filmmaking, used the best marketing strategy to promote his RA.One, but feels he could have made the movie in a better way.

"I think it's very, very important to get into merchandising, to get into gaming and be on the net... we cannot negate that any more, whatever the level of film you are making," said Khan.

SRK associated with over 50 brands for the mega-production. However, he received mixed reaction for the movie.

"It's very important because a film like RA.One lends itself a little more, it's for children, it's superhero and stuff. I wish I had made it a little better, because people started jumping on my back, saying, ‘You marketed it so much, and made a film like this.' So, I got a little waylaid on that," he added.

source gn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails